♥PROFILE

ME
Name : Karen Yeo
School : Junyuan Pri ; Tampines Sec
Birthday:14 August 1993
Email : yeokaimei@hotmail.com
Horoscope : Leo
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) i love my friends
2) i love my pet
3) i love pokka green tea
4) i love purple and green
5) i love to read bioautography
6) i love my current life
7) i love saint john
8) i love the nature
9) i dislike pests
10) i love the things i love and dislike the things i dislike ! =)
BUSTED!
I'M A CHATTERBOX + NOISE POLLUTER! =)

♥DESIRE

Score well in exams and the big 'O's
Grow taller
Improve myself continuously


♥FRIENDS

FRIENDS!
Ardini
Esther Teo
Sean
Sheryln
Yi hao

SJAB!
Amy
Anisah
Caroline
Dalene
Esther
Ismail
Kenneth
Lin Lin
Ling fang
Lydia
Ma'am Huimei
Mai feng
Matthias
Shu Yin
Sing yuen
Swee ting
Sze Hui
Wei yee
Wen zhong
Xiao Van
Yong jun(xiaopang)
Zhi hao
Zhi wei
Zi qing

JYPS '00 - '05
Amanda
Clara
Jinni
Niki
Rozanna
Shi ming
Sherman
Te kai
Teo Ee
Wei ting
Zhi mei

♥TALKS





♥MEMORIES


•August 2006

•September 2006

•October 2006

•November 2006

•December 2006

•January 2007

•March 2007

•April 2007

•May 2007

•June 2007

•August 2007

•September 2007

•October 2007

•November 2007

•December 2007

•January 2008

•February 2008

•March 2008

•April 2008

•May 2008

•June 2008

•July 2008

•August 2008

•September 2008

•October 2008

•November 2008

•December 2008

•January 2009

•February 2009

•March 2009

•April 2009

•May 2009

•June 2009

•July 2009

•August 2009

•September 2009

•November 2009

•December 2009

•January 2010

•February 2010


♥MUSIC

Music: ♬ Teardrops on my guitar

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll be she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

[Chorus:]

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

[Repeat Chorus]

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.



♥CREDITS

Designer : SIMIN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
♥Picture upload :PHOTOBUCKET
♥Coding :MINMIN
♥Image: 1

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, September 17, 2009


prelims are over! yippee! hahs.
but was rather disappointed by it although the results are not out yet.
i didnt really did my very best.
i'm a slacker.
damn it.
dont think that i will do well this time.
well, hope that this lesson learnt will drive me to do better for my 'O' levels.
hope so.
anyways, mr tan told me that i didnt do well for my ss paper.
rather sad but i had already guessed it.
was pulled down mostly by my sbq as i didnt have time to really complete it.
nevertherless, it's over.

during the holidays, went to watch Alien in the Attic with my brother and sisters.
and it's very nice!
want to watch it again!
hahas.
today went to watch G-force with my sisters.
although a bit late but it's nice!
got three guinea pigs and one mole.
so cute. but the mole is a sheep in a wolf clothing.
he's a bad mole!
just like our society,
although there are people who look like good people, they are bad!
hahas.
and the whole theathre have only five people watching
coz when i watched it, it was still early.
hahs.
the show's so exciting!
hahaha.
then went to tampines 1 to shop and saw ismail with somebody..
and my elder sister say that i everytime look at guys.
hello?! he's my friend can?
and in this modern society, not all ladies need guys in order to survive.
plus, i dont fancy him, okay?
dont get the wrong idea.
i dont fancy anybody currently :P
hahas.

had to chiong during this long weekend to finish all the homework which i owed teacher.
omg. should have done it before the prelims.
now have got to do more homework.
sad. lols. hahas.

prelims was screwed.

Smile always | 5:52 PM