♥PROFILE

ME
Name : Karen Yeo
School : Junyuan Pri ; Tampines Sec
Birthday:14 August 1993
Email : yeokaimei@hotmail.com
Horoscope : Leo
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) i love my friends
2) i love my pet
3) i love pokka green tea
4) i love purple and green
5) i love to read bioautography
6) i love my current life
7) i love saint john
8) i love the nature
9) i dislike pests
10) i love the things i love and dislike the things i dislike ! =)
BUSTED!
I'M A CHATTERBOX + NOISE POLLUTER! =)

♥DESIRE

Score well in exams and the big 'O's
Grow taller
Improve myself continuously


♥FRIENDS

FRIENDS!
Ardini
Esther Teo
Sean
Sheryln
Yi hao

SJAB!
Amy
Anisah
Caroline
Dalene
Esther
Ismail
Kenneth
Lin Lin
Ling fang
Lydia
Ma'am Huimei
Mai feng
Matthias
Shu Yin
Sing yuen
Swee ting
Sze Hui
Wei yee
Wen zhong
Xiao Van
Yong jun(xiaopang)
Zhi hao
Zhi wei
Zi qing

JYPS '00 - '05
Amanda
Clara
Jinni
Niki
Rozanna
Shi ming
Sherman
Te kai
Teo Ee
Wei ting
Zhi mei

♥TALKS





♥MEMORIES


•August 2006

•September 2006

•October 2006

•November 2006

•December 2006

•January 2007

•March 2007

•April 2007

•May 2007

•June 2007

•August 2007

•September 2007

•October 2007

•November 2007

•December 2007

•January 2008

•February 2008

•March 2008

•April 2008

•May 2008

•June 2008

•July 2008

•August 2008

•September 2008

•October 2008

•November 2008

•December 2008

•January 2009

•February 2009

•March 2009

•April 2009

•May 2009

•June 2009

•July 2009

•August 2009

•September 2009

•November 2009

•December 2009

•January 2010

•February 2010


♥MUSIC

Music: ♬ Teardrops on my guitar

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll be she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

[Chorus:]

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

[Repeat Chorus]

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.



♥CREDITS

Designer : SIMIN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
♥Picture upload :PHOTOBUCKET
♥Coding :MINMIN
♥Image: 1

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, August 29, 2009


wasted most of my friday and saturday doing nothing. able to study but was too lazy to study. procastinated for the whole day before sitting down to take a look inside my book. gave up halfway and after a while, started to look into my book. finally in the evening, began to study. that's on saturday. but not on friday. spent the day in front of the computer. lols. tidied up my cupboard today. saw some saint john pohtos. come to think of it, i sort of miss saint john. i miss the people, i miss the happy times, the sad times, and the tough times when we used to run around like mad, and also the times when we reproach our cadets. but, it ended. okay, everything that start will have its end. and we have got to face it and accept it, no matter how much we wouldn't want it to be. right? hahas. went through lots of things today too, and some of them made me remembered my days in primary school. and i realised, that i have actually wasted my six years in primary school because of my attitude, my character. they suxs. totally. so i promised myself, that from now on, i have got to cherish every minute, every second of my life. okay, i'm being random. yeah, random.

totally pissed off recently. by my sisters. can't stand them. tried to, but they are unreasonable. they tried to invade my privacy, and run me down every possible chance that they have. can't believe i have got these type of sisters. aren't sisters supposed to encourage each other? aren't sisters supposed to be supportive of one another? but why are they running me down time and again? why are they treating me as though like i am an outsider, as though i am their dog, their maid? i mean, i don't mind helping them in certain things. but not everytime when i am studying, for goodness sake. and if its more convenient for you, why can't you do it yourself? it's not that i dont want to help you, but i am seriously running out of time. i need to study. 'O' levels are appoaching. but i need the motivation. i need your support. hello~? at least, can you respect me as your sister, as a human being? i have enough of you. stop getting me emotionally affected by all nonsense and your selfishness.

these few days, i have been like a bomb, going off any moment. i dont know why too. i just can't control myself. it's not because of the ongoing prelims.. perhaps it has got something to do with my attitude? look like its time i really check my temper and my attitude.

i'm totally at a lost.

i could feel the coldness in you.

Smile always | 11:27 PM