♥PROFILE

ME
Name : Karen Yeo
School : Junyuan Pri ; Tampines Sec
Birthday:14 August 1993
Email : yeokaimei@hotmail.com
Horoscope : Leo
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) i love my friends
2) i love my pet
3) i love pokka green tea
4) i love purple and green
5) i love to read bioautography
6) i love my current life
7) i love saint john
8) i love the nature
9) i dislike pests
10) i love the things i love and dislike the things i dislike ! =)
BUSTED!
I'M A CHATTERBOX + NOISE POLLUTER! =)

♥DESIRE

Score well in exams and the big 'O's
Grow taller
Improve myself continuously


♥FRIENDS

FRIENDS!
Ardini
Esther Teo
Sean
Sheryln
Yi hao

SJAB!
Amy
Anisah
Caroline
Dalene
Esther
Ismail
Kenneth
Lin Lin
Ling fang
Lydia
Ma'am Huimei
Mai feng
Matthias
Shu Yin
Sing yuen
Swee ting
Sze Hui
Wei yee
Wen zhong
Xiao Van
Yong jun(xiaopang)
Zhi hao
Zhi wei
Zi qing

JYPS '00 - '05
Amanda
Clara
Jinni
Niki
Rozanna
Shi ming
Sherman
Te kai
Teo Ee
Wei ting
Zhi mei

♥TALKS





♥MEMORIES


•August 2006

•September 2006

•October 2006

•November 2006

•December 2006

•January 2007

•March 2007

•April 2007

•May 2007

•June 2007

•August 2007

•September 2007

•October 2007

•November 2007

•December 2007

•January 2008

•February 2008

•March 2008

•April 2008

•May 2008

•June 2008

•July 2008

•August 2008

•September 2008

•October 2008

•November 2008

•December 2008

•January 2009

•February 2009

•March 2009

•April 2009

•May 2009

•June 2009

•July 2009

•August 2009

•September 2009

•November 2009

•December 2009

•January 2010

•February 2010


♥MUSIC

Music: ♬ Teardrops on my guitar

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll be she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

[Chorus:]

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

[Repeat Chorus]

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.



♥CREDITS

Designer : SIMIN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
♥Picture upload :PHOTOBUCKET
♥Coding :MINMIN
♥Image: 1

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, June 24, 2009


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY ESTHER!

went to celebrate esther's birthday today.
went to meet wee siang and wendy at tampines mrt at three in the afternoon.
and we went shopping for the cake.
we bought a tweety and slyester and girrafe cake!
and xiu han joined us.
then we went to buy present for esther
after that, went to subway.
then..
went to collect the cake and headed down to wei ting's house.
wrapped the present using newspapers.
and did a fake present to trick esther
haha!
then after that had dinner and asked esther out
we sprang her a big surprise and wet her!
then went to esther's house to cut the cut cake.
and they played mahjong again.
boo hoo hoo.
i dont know how to play =(
hahas.
then went home.
and i'm freaking pissed off tonight.
dont want to talk about it anymore.
lest it spoils more of my mood.
and, WEE SIANG BULLIED ME TODAY!
he made me eat lots of rice!

Smile always | 11:32 PM