♥PROFILE

ME
Name : Karen Yeo
School : Junyuan Pri ; Tampines Sec
Birthday:14 August 1993
Email : yeokaimei@hotmail.com
Horoscope : Leo
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) i love my friends
2) i love my pet
3) i love pokka green tea
4) i love purple and green
5) i love to read bioautography
6) i love my current life
7) i love saint john
8) i love the nature
9) i dislike pests
10) i love the things i love and dislike the things i dislike ! =)
BUSTED!
I'M A CHATTERBOX + NOISE POLLUTER! =)

♥DESIRE

Score well in exams and the big 'O's
Grow taller
Improve myself continuously


♥FRIENDS

FRIENDS!
Ardini
Esther Teo
Sean
Sheryln
Yi hao

SJAB!
Amy
Anisah
Caroline
Dalene
Esther
Ismail
Kenneth
Lin Lin
Ling fang
Lydia
Ma'am Huimei
Mai feng
Matthias
Shu Yin
Sing yuen
Swee ting
Sze Hui
Wei yee
Wen zhong
Xiao Van
Yong jun(xiaopang)
Zhi hao
Zhi wei
Zi qing

JYPS '00 - '05
Amanda
Clara
Jinni
Niki
Rozanna
Shi ming
Sherman
Te kai
Teo Ee
Wei ting
Zhi mei

♥TALKS





♥MEMORIES


•August 2006

•September 2006

•October 2006

•November 2006

•December 2006

•January 2007

•March 2007

•April 2007

•May 2007

•June 2007

•August 2007

•September 2007

•October 2007

•November 2007

•December 2007

•January 2008

•February 2008

•March 2008

•April 2008

•May 2008

•June 2008

•July 2008

•August 2008

•September 2008

•October 2008

•November 2008

•December 2008

•January 2009

•February 2009

•March 2009

•April 2009

•May 2009

•June 2009

•July 2009

•August 2009

•September 2009

•November 2009

•December 2009

•January 2010

•February 2010


♥MUSIC

Music: ♬ Teardrops on my guitar

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll be she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

[Chorus:]

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

[Repeat Chorus]

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.



♥CREDITS

Designer : SIMIN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
♥Picture upload :PHOTOBUCKET
♥Coding :MINMIN
♥Image: 1

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, December 16, 2008


i'm back from leisure camp 2008 !!
haha !! it was so fun~

first day
reported at 7.30 am
then had cohesion games
then lunch
then station games.
and i'm wet !!
then we played dog and bone.
snatched water bomb.
nearly kena bomb by people a few times.
then luckily missed me.
haha.
then at the end of it, some people who were supposed to be bombed by others, together with those who kena sabo, was bombed by the rest.
and i was one of them who was kena sabo-ed.
coz sir zheng yee see i very dry, then want me be wet.
but i'm wet !!
but nevermind.
i managed to sabo aaron and wee siang.
and i became wetter !!
hahaha !!
then we went to rest
then we wenting shopping.
go sheng siong shop for field cooking.
but was raining slightly
then we went to take poncho
but went we came back it was raining heavily.
nearly couldn't go
but luckily we were given the opportunity!
yay.
after shopping we had field cooking.
but the field cooking was until very late.
so night walk kena cancelled.
waa.
then we gave mdm sim a surprise party.
then had cake for supper.
body maintenance and lights off.
but then we keep walking around.
trying to take groundsheets coz we never bring sleeping bag.
slept very late.
about 1 plus then sleep
and i keep waking up during the night.
coz it's very very cold !!

second day
woke up at 3.35am in the morning
super tired.
then fall in.
pt.
first parade.
and i was like so scared during the first parade.
coz i'm one of the flag bearer.
then we had breakfast
bread + kaya + milo + banana
then we walk to east coast park
and the people in the middle was so slow.
then people at the back have to keep walking and running,
walking and running
super tired sia.
then as it was raining,
so no sunrise to watch.
boohoohoo.
but had another breakfast at mcdonald's
sausage mcmuffin and milk tea.
then stomachache.
but continued with the activities after that.
as i was not the only one who's having a stomachache.
almost everyone are like having a stomachache can?
then had amazing race.
didn't managed to complete all stations
inly completed 3 stations.
at the fourth station,
the clue was the pond after the pond.
so it must be a pond
and we went to the second pond.
it was the right place.
but there was nobody there.
so we waited and waited.
and decided to walk back to pond one.
as i thought they probably could have forgotten about us.
haha. impossible.
then we went back there to know that the game was stopped.
so we rested.
and had captain ball.
but i was still energetic after all these tiring activites.
then we went back to school via bus.
the bus was so comfortable that i became tired.
and i was tired till halfway of the core value talk
and i'm energetic again !!
haha.
then after that was debrief and announcing of results.
but i could guess our position even before the results was known.
i was correct !!
LAST !!
haha. nevermind.
it's the process that matters, not the results that matter.
yay !
then last parade, phototaking and home sweet home !!

Smile always | 7:39 PM