ME
Name : Karen Yeo
School : Junyuan Pri ; Tampines Sec
Birthday:14 August 1993
Email : yeokaimei@hotmail.com
Horoscope : Leo
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) i love my friends
2) i love my pet
3) i love pokka green tea
4) i love purple and green
5) i love to read bioautography
6) i love my current life
7) i love saint john
8) i love the nature
9) i dislike pests
10) i love the things i love and dislike the things i dislike ! =)
BUSTED!
I'M A CHATTERBOX + NOISE POLLUTER! =)
♥DESIRE
Score well in exams and the big 'O's
Grow taller
Improve myself continuously
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll be she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
[Chorus:]
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
[Repeat Chorus]
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..
first hospital attachment yesterday. reach there super early. at 7+ 7.30 finished changing full u. waited outside for very long. then waited for the door to open. never open. press bell. door finally opened. entered. stared at nurses. then they bring us go put our bag. attached us to one team. and waited. waited. waited. counting down~.. counting down~.. super bored. finally finished my shift took bus back to tampines. lunch. home. rested but fell asleep. woke up at 5.44pm wash face. dinner. bathe. tv. game.
today 2nd day of duty. didnt reach there so early today. 7++ reach. waited outside the ward. waited for the glass door to open. press bell alot times but nothing happened. staff nurse saw us. help us to get in through the staff door. put bag. waited.. waited.. waited.. counting down~.. counting down~.. so bored. requested for break. counting down~.. finally off duty! took bus back to tampines. home. rest. blog.