♥PROFILE

ME
Name : Karen Yeo
School : Junyuan Pri ; Tampines Sec
Birthday:14 August 1993
Email : yeokaimei@hotmail.com
Horoscope : Leo
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) i love my friends
2) i love my pet
3) i love pokka green tea
4) i love purple and green
5) i love to read bioautography
6) i love my current life
7) i love saint john
8) i love the nature
9) i dislike pests
10) i love the things i love and dislike the things i dislike ! =)
BUSTED!
I'M A CHATTERBOX + NOISE POLLUTER! =)

♥DESIRE

Score well in exams and the big 'O's
Grow taller
Improve myself continuously


♥FRIENDS

FRIENDS!
Ardini
Esther Teo
Sean
Sheryln
Yi hao

SJAB!
Amy
Anisah
Caroline
Dalene
Esther
Ismail
Kenneth
Lin Lin
Ling fang
Lydia
Ma'am Huimei
Mai feng
Matthias
Shu Yin
Sing yuen
Swee ting
Sze Hui
Wei yee
Wen zhong
Xiao Van
Yong jun(xiaopang)
Zhi hao
Zhi wei
Zi qing

JYPS '00 - '05
Amanda
Clara
Jinni
Niki
Rozanna
Shi ming
Sherman
Te kai
Teo Ee
Wei ting
Zhi mei

♥TALKS





♥MEMORIES


•August 2006

•September 2006

•October 2006

•November 2006

•December 2006

•January 2007

•March 2007

•April 2007

•May 2007

•June 2007

•August 2007

•September 2007

•October 2007

•November 2007

•December 2007

•January 2008

•February 2008

•March 2008

•April 2008

•May 2008

•June 2008

•July 2008

•August 2008

•September 2008

•October 2008

•November 2008

•December 2008

•January 2009

•February 2009

•March 2009

•April 2009

•May 2009

•June 2009

•July 2009

•August 2009

•September 2009

•November 2009

•December 2009

•January 2010

•February 2010


♥MUSIC

Music: ♬ Teardrops on my guitar

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll be she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

[Chorus:]

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

[Repeat Chorus]

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.



♥CREDITS

Designer : SIMIN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
♥Picture upload :PHOTOBUCKET
♥Coding :MINMIN
♥Image: 1

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, December 11, 2007


ok.. since im free now, let me elaborate further on the jnco camp..
it was damn fun..

camp day 1
book in at 7.30 am and FD and FA moi..
after tht was endurance and bunk inspection.
i couldnt believe it, i could actually endure so long..
humph, an improvement.. hahas.
and the bunk inspection was strict, tiring but fun..
tables were topples, things flew everywhere, my bunk was in a mess, my things went missing, and everbody was running around..
haha.. but it didnt lasted long.
after tht we had activation, 2 rounds and body maintainence followed by lights off..
after tht we had fire drill and after fire drill it was lights off again..
guess wat?
i took out my slippers and my spects and i went blur.
i went over tuhh qian hui bunk and slept throughout the nite..
sry, qian hui!!
woke up at 3 plus and gt ready ferr sentry.
it was bloody cold but i lent my jacket tuhh wendy bcoz she had tuhh go back tuhh slp..

camp day 2
didnt slp afer sentry and had pt.
after tht we had amazing race, and our team went ferr only 3 out of 4 stations.
we were so happy tht we only went tuhh 3 stations coz the last station was lame? it was the station tht we had tuhh do silly things in front of crowds.
after tht was lunch, bunk inspection and bunk 1 and 3 bunk of nursing went missing and was in a terrible mess.( coz we forgot tuhh lock the room ).. again, everybody was flying, tables were overturned. our bunk were clean very quickly but things were not standadised, and all trainers came in, overturn our tables and stuff lyk tht and knock us down.
everybody went inside the bunk and did pumpings.

camp day 3
didint bathe today, becoz dere was not enough tym. i was so smelly through the whole two days. we had pt, breakfast, SIT test, bunk inspection, took course photos. at nite we play a game abt puzzle thingy we had tuhh search everywhere and it was kind of lyk... it was very dark and we only had one torch with us. report ferr 2359 tht nite and we had defaultors parade. the timing ws so fast tht everybody was lyk kind of running when marching and we were so tired and had activation afterwards. no sentry ferr the nite.

camp day 4
woke up at 3 plus and prepared ferr the road march. it was so fun but tiring and on our way there we had tuhh cheer and nobody was in the mood tuhh cheer and we had tuhh scream out lungs out man.. lyk the part where we sang ABCs and barney song!! haha
den we ran all the way back tuhh chung cheng and we were so tired. after tht we had breakfast, bunk inspection, toilet inspection etc. i was so suay. haiz. tio saint john flag IC. aiya dunn tok abt tht le. it was bloody suay. den we had trainee debrief and course debrief.. after tht last parade and book out!!

haha.. jnco was over so fast and so quickly. hope tht i can pass. even if there is only a p-pass..

LOVE SAINT JOHN
LOVE JNCO

Smile always | 6:07 PM