ME
Name : Karen Yeo
School : Junyuan Pri ; Tampines Sec
Birthday:14 August 1993
Email : yeokaimei@hotmail.com
Horoscope : Leo
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) i love my friends
2) i love my pet
3) i love pokka green tea
4) i love purple and green
5) i love to read bioautography
6) i love my current life
7) i love saint john
8) i love the nature
9) i dislike pests
10) i love the things i love and dislike the things i dislike ! =)
BUSTED!
I'M A CHATTERBOX + NOISE POLLUTER! =)
♥DESIRE
Score well in exams and the big 'O's
Grow taller
Improve myself continuously
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll be she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
[Chorus:]
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
[Repeat Chorus]
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..
recently my appeal results came out.. my i gt the subj i want!! haha.. lols... lets talk abt yesterdae.. yesterdae i gt saint john and its the second last training.. tmr iz the last training. i still haven revise on my cpr yet.. haiz.. dunnoe paper throw whr le.. lata nid tuhh find so can revise.. yesterdae gt endurance training, gt games which we plan on our own and activation.. activation was so fun.. training was suppose tuhh end at 1.30 but it drag, and after that we gt optional training.. and i stay back.. haha.. its better than staying at home doing nth rite? lols. den after saint john went tuhh 77 street help my sister buy earring, go mcdonald help my sister buy dinner and burger king tuhh help my brother buy dinner too.. didnt have enough monei tuhh buy my dinner yesterdae so i waited ferr my mother tuhh help mi buy.. and i was feeling cold after bathing. i put the heater tuhh the hotest but its not hot at all.. in fact, it was bloody cold.. haha.. oh ya, we practice shouting command yesterdae and my throat is pain when i woke up this morning. hmm.. today i nid tuhh do alot of things.. revise on my first aid, find my cpr paper so i can revise too and many many more.. so i gotta end my post now. see you!!