ME
Name : Karen Yeo
School : Junyuan Pri ; Tampines Sec
Birthday:14 August 1993
Email : yeokaimei@hotmail.com
Horoscope : Leo
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) i love my friends
2) i love my pet
3) i love pokka green tea
4) i love purple and green
5) i love to read bioautography
6) i love my current life
7) i love saint john
8) i love the nature
9) i dislike pests
10) i love the things i love and dislike the things i dislike ! =)
BUSTED!
I'M A CHATTERBOX + NOISE POLLUTER! =)
♥DESIRE
Score well in exams and the big 'O's
Grow taller
Improve myself continuously
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll be she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
[Chorus:]
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
[Repeat Chorus]
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..
harl0w.. long time nvrr do blogging le.. lols.. recently gt my sec 3 posting results.. and oso gt my saint john training.. now waiting ferr my appealing results tht's cuming out this friday.. hmm.. fiona oso appealing coz we mistook someting and we had tuhh appeal so tht we can get our subj tht we wanted.. thot tht we will get pure geog if we chose ssh.. but dunn have, only ssh no geog.. so we are appealing tuhh ssg.. haha.. aniwae our class only have 16 ppl choose elective geography.. haha.. and the appealing results is so slow!! haha.. aniwae, whether my appealing is a success or not, i dont mind.. but i have seen the elective geog txtbk.. elective geog is on human geog and its easy as compared tuhh elective history.. xP still studying my first aid manual ferr my dec camp.. and i'm still memorising.. haiz.. still on the third case.. seems lyk i gotta memorise faster.. but i will forget everyting once i slp!! so i have tuhh reread everyting again and again.. haha.. lols.. er.. wanna change my blogskin so i'll stop here. goodbye.