♥PROFILE
ME
Name : Karen Yeo
School : Junyuan Pri ; Tampines Sec
Birthday:14 August 1993
Email : yeokaimei@hotmail.com
Horoscope : Leo
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) i love my friends
2) i love my pet
3) i love pokka green tea
4) i love purple and green
5) i love to read bioautography
6) i love my current life
7) i love saint john
8) i love the nature
9) i dislike pests
10) i love the things i love and dislike the things i dislike ! =)
BUSTED!
I'M A CHATTERBOX + NOISE POLLUTER! =)
♥DESIRE
Score well in exams and the big 'O's
Grow taller
Improve myself continuously
♥FRIENDS
FRIENDS!
Ardini
Esther Teo
Sean
Sheryln
Yi hao
SJAB!
Amy
Anisah
Caroline
Dalene
Esther
Ismail
Kenneth
Lin Lin
Ling fang
Lydia
Ma'am Huimei
Mai feng
Matthias
Shu Yin
Sing yuen
Swee ting
Sze Hui
Wei yee
Wen zhong
Xiao Van
Yong jun(xiaopang)
Zhi hao
Zhi wei
Zi qing
JYPS '00 - '05
Amanda
Clara
Jinni
Niki
Rozanna
Shi ming
Sherman
Te kai
Teo Ee
Wei ting
Zhi mei
♥TALKS
♥MEMORIES
•August 2006
•September 2006
•October 2006
•November 2006
•December 2006
•January 2007
•March 2007
•April 2007
•May 2007
•June 2007
•August 2007
•September 2007
•October 2007
•November 2007
•December 2007
•January 2008
•February 2008
•March 2008
•April 2008
•May 2008
•June 2008
•July 2008
•August 2008
•September 2008
•October 2008
•November 2008
•December 2008
•January 2009
•February 2009
•March 2009
•April 2009
•May 2009
•June 2009
•July 2009
•August 2009
•September 2009
•November 2009
•December 2009
•January 2010
•February 2010
♥MUSIC
Music: ♬ Teardrops on my guitar
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll be she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
[Chorus:]
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
[Repeat Chorus]
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.
♥CREDITS
Designer : SIMIN

♥Picture upload :PHOTOBUCKET
♥Coding :MINMIN
♥Image: 1

i'm back tuhh bloggin again..yest got scolded again.norrt by my mum..by my aunt..she say tht i'm complacent, not focus, and norrt trying my best ferr my exams..sianx..i didnt hand in my work, she sae i'm complacent and i'm norrt trying my best..i haven even finish it how can i hand in..?i cant understand melting and boiling tht thingy she sae i'm norrt focus..wth..so wat if everytime i win karin..?she insulted me by asking: "what subjects can you win karin this time?"and i told her geography..and she said: "what about ur english, maths and science?"i always lose tuhh karin in maths and science de lor..she damn wat sia..somemore in front of everybody scold me..she even sae i doin last minute work..i started two weeks b4 the exam lor..wen i gt the schedule..i still need tuhh study my paper 1 and my maths de lor..she tink wat..?i pro in my maths no need study de ar..?science teacher so wat..?if i dunn care abt my studies would i have ask her tuhh help mi tuition..?would i have bothered doin the work she gave me..?would i have bothered trying tuhh solve the qns..?she oso said tht i have change..i change to someone who is complacent, norrt focus, norrt trying my best..my elder sis dey all oso everytime sae i stupid..yest even said tht i'm stupid juz tht i dunn wann tuhh help her tuhh do sometink..but..have i really change..? to someone complacent..? norrt focus..? and norrt trying my best..?is it a crime tuhh be stupid..?[*devastated]why dunn anione believe me..?maybe i shouldnt have been born in this world..so nobody will be angry with me..nobody will find me stupid..maybe, peace will be in this world too..without me, singapore would be better..without me.. the world would be better..without me, i would be better..
Smile always | 2:13 PM