ME
Name : Karen Yeo
School : Junyuan Pri ; Tampines Sec
Birthday:14 August 1993
Email : yeokaimei@hotmail.com
Horoscope : Leo
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) i love my friends
2) i love my pet
3) i love pokka green tea
4) i love purple and green
5) i love to read bioautography
6) i love my current life
7) i love saint john
8) i love the nature
9) i dislike pests
10) i love the things i love and dislike the things i dislike ! =)
BUSTED!
I'M A CHATTERBOX + NOISE POLLUTER! =)
♥DESIRE
Score well in exams and the big 'O's
Grow taller
Improve myself continuously
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll be she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
[Chorus:]
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
[Repeat Chorus]
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..
i have nth tuhh sae.. but i try my best to sae.. i went tuhh skool todae as usual and i attended skool as usual.. hahas. den i stay back in skool to complete my homework den i can pass up.. den i come home.. hahas.. lol.. i gt nth tuhh sae.. hahas.. todae during maths lesson, mdm phua give us do last yr maths FOY test paper.. i wann tuhh announce my marks that i have gotten for the qns tht i have done!!! i gt 18/39!! haha.. i mistook median for mean and mean for mode.. but nvrr mistook modal ferr median coz dere's no qns abt tis.. haha..